Unit 1: Review
- Lesson 1 (Sept 12) - simple drawing
- Lesson 2 (Sept 14) - (not recorded yet) repeating drawing of composite shapes with functions and loops
- Lesson 3 (Sept 18) - simple animation
- The Mode Framework (coming soon)
- Server / Client basics
- Make an account at CodingBat
- Strings are the way messages are encoded in processing. Read about strings here.
- Oct. 18: Do String-1 Exercises from codingBat: helloName, makeAbba, makeTags, makeOutWord, extraEnd, firstTwo, firstHalf, withoutEnd, comboString, nonStart, left2, right2, nTwice, hasBad, atFirst, middleThree
- Oct. 24: Do Array-1 Exercises from codingBat: firstLast6, sameFirstLast, makePi, commonEnd, sum3, rotateLeft3, sum2, has23, double23, biggerTwo, swapEnds, frontPiece, front11
- Oct. 26: Refresh your memory about Loops, then read about Arrays and Loops. Do Array-2 Exercises from codingBat: sum13, has22, lucky13, more14,
Unit 3: Connecting a Sketch to a Physics Engine
- Fisica Reference Page
- Download Fisica example sketch
- Jan 9th, 2018 Watch this video about using a physics engine in Processing!
- Jan 11th, 2018 Watch this video about controlling an FBody with the keyboard inside of the Physics Engine.