Unit 1, Review Part 1 - The Color Game!
- Lesson 1 (Sept 12) - simple drawing
- Lesson 2 (Sept 14) - repeating drawing of composite shapes with functions and loops
- Lesson 3 (Sept 18) - simple animation
- The Mode Framework (coming soon)
Unit 1, Review Part 2 - Asteroids!
- Lesson 1: Making the spaceship class, and vectors
- Lesson 2: PVectors and realistic movement
- Lesson 3: Bullets
- Lesson 4: Game Object and the Asteroid Class
- Lesson 5: Collisions
Unit 2: Connecting a Sketch to a Physics Engine
Capture the Flag
- Fisica Reference Page
- Download Fisica example sketch
- Introduction to using a physics engine in Processing!
- Controlling an FBody with the keyboard inside of the Physics Engine.
- DEC 7: Watch this video about getting around the limitations of contactStarted.
- How to capture a flag in Fisica
- Capure the Flag Example Project
- Platformer Lesson 1: Loading worlds from an image.
- Platformer Lesson 2: Making a character move.
- Making a Camera Follow Your Character
- Extending FBoxes and making a bomb (coming soon)
- Character Animations