About the Course
- Course Outline
- About the AP Exam
- Exam Countdown (by Andy Liang)
- Java Style Guide for this course.
- An excellent Java textbook, available in interactive format and as a PDF.
Unit 1. Java Basics
- Number Systems
- Compilers, Interpreters, and Java. (P. 15-20 in the textbook)
- Java and Math.
- Notes on variables, types, integer math, and Math operations.
- Download some example questions on integers and doubles.
- Making Decisions
- Practice Problems
- Download the practice assignment, which contains 4 complex problems to be solved in BlueJ. Due Monday October 23rd. GL HF!
- Rock, Paper, Scissors assignment description
- Unit 1 Review exercises for the unit test on Oct. 23rd!
Unit 2. Strings
- Do Coding Bat String-1 (all)
- Do Coding Bat String-2 (all)
- Do Coding Bat String-3 (all)
- Strings Practice Assignment ft. PPAP, Palindromes, Binary Conversion, and Pig Latin
- Strings Review
Unit 3. Arrays and ArrayLists
- Video Lesson
- Do Coding Bat Array1 (all questions) [Help Docs]
- Do Coding Bat Array2, first column.
- Choose one of: Do Array 2 (2nd and 3rd columns) or Array 3 (all)
- Watch this video about 2D Array fundamentals.
- Do the Rotten Potato 2D arrays assignmnet in BlueJ. Due next class.
- Chomp Project Files
- ArrayList Assignment